Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Well Hello Again

Welcome to the new digs.  It still has that new blog smell, please don't ruin it just yet.  Please put all of your blog-warming presents over there in the corner.  If you have come sans gift well your first visit will be what we call here "unpleasant" and you will also not be allowed to partake in the fine spread of cookies and punch I have prepared (from scratch).

Ok of course I'm kidding the only spread I've prepared is a bag of Doritos and a box of wine.  Ok, ok, still not entirely true, there are a few Schlitz's in the fridge as well.

Anyway for those of you that followed my in depth baseball coverage extensive Brewers news generally competent writing train wreck of nonsense and stat geek posts last year at Brewers in 11 I welcome you to more of the same without the pressure of posting in a set year (fight the power, occupy 2012, or something).

I'll be back with something relevant funny else soon.

Here's a picture of my arch-nemesis to get this party started:


Enjoy being a Royal again, bahahahahaha

Happy 2012 everyone!!


Email

twitter

facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment